Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day



I love mother's day. I got to sleep in and then had a nice waffle breakfast when I woke up. Now Chris is doing the dishes. What could be better.


I've been getting in to silk ribbon embroidery. I've made a couple of cards. This one I made for my mom, but I couldn't get it to her in time for Mother's day. Sorry mom. But this will be coming this week in the mail. I love you.

4 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

You're becoming so crafty. I need to find a craft I enjoy.

Sarah said...

That is beautiful! And your children are so funny. I love mother's day too . . . not because I get waffles, but because I love mothers. my friends put the most interesting quote on her blog. it said, "Mother is a statement of your character not a head count of your children." I think that about you. You make an awesome mother.

Bennett Fam said...

Angie,
Your family is so cute! I'm glad I found your blog it is nice to catch up with old friends. Check out my blog at:
http://rhbennett.blogspot.com/

Heather;-)

jmholloway said...

Glad that you had a good Mother's Day! It is great to see your blog. Check mine out at jmholloway.blogspot.com

Mindi :)