Friday, June 13, 2008

Trip to Texas

I flew to Texas with George and Tommy for my youngest brother's highschool graduation. I was nervous to fly with 2 kids by myself. The flight there wasn't too bad, but the flight home was pretty hard. Tommy didn't sleep all 3 hours and George was cranky and tired. It was worth it to get to be with my family. George had so much fun playing with his cousins. I hardly saw him because he was off playing the whole time. I enjoyed getting to see my parents and all of my siblings. I wish we lived closer.

George waiting to eat a piece of cake















Sister Kathryn and son Tyson














Bryce and George in their fort















Spencer and Tommy surprised by the camera.

2 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

cute pictures! I definitely wish you lived closer. I don't even look pregnant in that picture! It totally depends on the angle and what shirt I'm wearing, but not so much now. Oh boy!

Christine said...

so fun to have a new entry on your blog! come back to Texas again soon-we loved seeing you!