Monday, November 23, 2009

Baby #3 is a...


BOY!
Today we had an ultrasound and found out that we're having another boy. We were so sure that it was a girl-probably because we wanted one so bad. But we're happy that he looks healthy and we're already used to boys. George is very happy. We're happy too. I guess the cute girly clothes will have to wait.

















I'm 19 weeks pregnant and already looking big.

















But there's more room to grow. This is me the day I delivered Tommy. Can I really get that big?

4 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

Yay again for having a boy! Boys are so fun and handsome. I don't think I've ever seen you right before having your babies. Wow you are so skinny everywhere. You just look like you swallowed a beach ball! Crazy! Love you! Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Heather and Zac said...

I didn't even know that you're expecting! Congratulations! Little boys are so much fun. Best wishes! (And yes! Isn't it amazing what a mother's body goes through!)

Sarah said...

I think you look great! But I'll tell you, I HATE being pregnant. We're going to try for baby #2 sometime next year. I'm excited to have another baby, but I am dreading the pregnancy. It took me forever to lose the weight! I agree that it looks like you swallowed a beach ball. Your belly is the only thing that looks pregnant about you. Not the case for me...I get huge everywhere! I had swollen elephant cankles the whole second half of the pregnancy! My hands swelled up too and I couldn't wear my wedding ring during the last trimester. Blah!

But as I said in the email I sent, congrats on having another healthy baby boy on the way. At least you won't have to shell out the money for new clothes!

Love ya!

KPackard said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! That's great! Congratulations and how fun, another boy! ;)